June 9, 2013

Currently

A Carly from The girl behind the dress does a 'currently' post most weeks, so inspired by her (she in turn was inspired by Sometimes Sweet) I thought I'd do a similar post for times like now when I don't have time or inspiration for a proper thought out post.
 
Listening;
The music coordinator at church posted a list of songs we sing at church and I've been loving this one in particular. I hadn't heard of Young Oceans before, but I really like their indie sound.
 


Thankful for;
A long weekend. I know it's only one extra day off, but it's sooo nice :)

Watching;
My Full House DVD's, and day dreaming about San Fransico.

Pinning;
I got to do a photo shoot for my friend for my friend, husband and her new baby. So cute! So for a while I was pinning heaps of posing ideas for inspiriation.

Clicking;
When someone shared this article on Facebook, I thought it was the coolest idea. All babies born in Finland are given a box with the physical essentials all babies need, no matter what their background. What a great initiative! (Though not sure about sleeping in a box, haha). I already knew Finland  has great materinity leave and early childhood education, this is just another way the governement is helping young children have the best start.

A Verse;
My quiet time is going through Psalms at the moment.

Answer me quickly, Lord;
my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me
or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:7,8

No comments: