July 17, 2012

I never

In the Sunday Life magazine this week Chrissie Swan wrote a 'reverse bucket list' of things she doesn't care to ever do. The article made me laugh, and also made me think what do I NOT plan to ever do. At the moment I am thinking about goals I have for my life, and things I day dream about doing at some point in my life.
For a bit of fun, here is my reverse bucket list :)

I plan to never;
  • Go scuba diving
  • Bungee jump/sky dive/do anything that involves some version of free falling any distance
  • Keep snakes as pets
  • Or rodents - any rodents
  • Climb Mount Everest (cold, heights, possible death - I don't think so)
  • Go caving
  • Get a tattoo (at times I have thought maybe, but beside the fact I'd never hear the end of it from my Pa, the idea of still having a tattoo when I'm old and wrinkly doesn't appeal)
  • Go on a cruise (I get ridiculously sea sick)
  • Wear a bikini (even if I had the body, I would just feel like I'd be wearing underwear)
photo credit


So, what do you plan to never do?

No comments: