November 4, 2009

Thinking

You know how parents of new babies can't seem to talk about anything other than their little one? I feel like I can't write anything without it being about due dates and theories :).


But I have been thinking about other things the last few weeks. Mainly about my life - and what I want it to be.

There are somethings I want to change but have absolutely no control over. I need to learn to accept that trust that He's got it under control.

There are some things I want to change (or maybe, run away from would be a better phrase) but I have a feeling God wants me to stay and persevere. So I've got to take a deep breath and keep going - and learn to do so with a joyful heart.

And there are things which I want to change that I can change. So I've started to take some steps to change them. The first few steps might be small and on tip-toes but I'm starting to be more confident, plant my whole foot on the ground and hold my head just a little higher.


No comments: