August 6, 2009

My Creative Space

My creative space was all packed up nice and neat on Saturday night, I was going to take a break from crafting for a while. But nothing is quite as inspiring as saying 'no sewing', so I decided to start making something for myself for a change.


How much do you love that fabric? It's fresh and summery and full of frangipani's! I'm not exactly sure that it's the right colour for me, but maybe I can layer it with a shirt or something.
It's the first time I've used this pattern, which I got half price at Spotlight a few months ago - gotta love a bargin!


For more creativity head to kootoyoo

7 comments:

june at noon said...

It is very pretty fabric, and perfect for the pattern!

Unknown said...

Very sweet fabric...And how nice of you to do a little something for yourself...We all deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol! I know what you mean about inspiration coming from not being able to create! As soon as you can't, you want to! Lovely fabric. So pretty. Anita. xx

Megsie said...

come on Summer and pretty light dresses

Kylie said...

It is so fresh! I do know exactly what you mean... it's the laws of the universe! When I have money for shoes, there are no shoes I like in the shops... Hmm. :) K

annamaria potamiti said...

Well done to be doing something for yourself- I don't know how to sew(I wish I did) but when I sold a framed print on Sunday I promised myself I would buy me a dress- very simple design, summery, nice print- I did and have been terribly happy since!!!Hoorray for our dresses!!!
Have a sweet day,
Annamaria

Kirsty said...

Sewing for yourself...fabulous. Have fun.