February 17, 2009

Pointless dissatisfaction

I think I have a weird shaped head. But I'm not sure. If you look at it it doesn't look weird, it looks like a normal head to me.

But I'm the only person I know who can't wear fabric headbands. You know, the cute ones that look like a piece of lace in your hair? or the cool 70's type scarfs? Headbands like that just won't stay in my hair, within seconds they are flying off, even with bobby pins. I'm not sure if it's the elastic, or the fact it's soft and moveable unlike the hard plastic ones which I can wear.

This drives me just a little bit nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have problems with headbands, scarves, and hats. Hats stay on my head, but have a tendency to make the people who see me burst into gales of laughter. Headbands and scarves don't look bad, but they slide right off. I think it's because my head is more domed than round. I figure that just means I can tell people that it means I'm more intelligent than average--more brains stored up there!

Erin said...

lol, exactly!