June 7, 2008

Family

There are times that I get lonely. My close friends don't live in walking distance, my family is a few hours drive away. My extended family live in other states. I walk around our little apartment and wish I had a big family, a house with people always running in and out, where there is always someone to chat to, someone who needs you, or someone to just be with (though I know it's nice to have peace and quiet too).

Dad is cerebrating a momentous occasion today. There are friends and family coming from all over the place. The house is buzzing with busyness, laughter and talking. It is so nice, comforting to be part of a community. I'm glad God created us for relationships.

I might not always have the energy to partake in it all, but oh, how it lifts my spirits!

No comments: