December 14, 2007

11 days and counting

Okay, so I'm a little more Christmasy now, : ). I made a batch of gingerbread and decorated to give as gifts to a few people I saw this week.



Yesterday I spent the day getting most of my Christmas shopping done. I'm happy to report that I think I have just about all the presents on my list. I have one or two things to finish up, but I know what it is I want to do so it's just a matter of getting it done.

Elijah (2) always makes sure I remember the real reason for Christmas. I took a plate of ginger bread over to his family and he immediately cried
"Star! Christmas! Jesus born!"

Yes, indeed Elijah, look at the stars and remember that our great God was gracious enough to send his son, so we could be right with Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cookies are beautiful!
Elijah's words are precious!

Blessings!