March 31, 2010

Boxes

Last night I decided to have a go of my newest cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and more (I just found out it's being discontinued so I got it just in time!). It was a gift from Mum and Dad for my birthday.

I was just trying out the different cuts I can make, so didn't use my pretty paper. They actually look a bit ugly, but you get the idea of the types of boxes the cartridge can make.


I can see lots of possibilities for these - the little ones could be gift boxes for jewelry, the slightly larger ones could make great party bags/favour baskets. And as always several of the boxes can be used for kids to decorate (always thinking like a teacher!).

When I first cut this one I wasn't exactly sure what you could use it for, but now I think it would look gorgeous as a individual cookie holder. Imagine making and decorating gingerbread men, or large shapes with individual icing. Place a piece of clear plastic in the window parts, with the biscuit inside. They would make nice gifts, or place markers.







I might try it over the holidays :).

No comments: