March 4, 2008

The House part 4

So, I have been writing a post about how much I love living in the house and how livable it is, complete with photos.

Then last night the hot water stopped working. And it still wasn't working this morning. (If you really want to save water you should shut off the hot water - showers are so quick!) This arvo I was so over having gross hair that I went next door and used their shower. (The only downside to the saving water idea is that when you finally do get into a lovely warm shower it is so nice that you waste 3 times as much water as you saved just enjoying washing your hair).

Then tonight the kitchen sink stopped drainging away. Not pretty. And I can't wash up until it's fixed so the kitchen is a mess.


But aside from all that, the house really has been great :)

No comments: